The Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO) Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 3×3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400′ and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
Quick AP Features
- 3 Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi each
- Max. Power Consumption: 9W
- Networking Interface: 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Features auto-sensing 802.3af/802.3at PoE support and can be powered by any of the following: Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch 802.3af/802.3at PoE+ compliant switch Ubiquiti Networks Gigabit PoE Adapter (48V, 0.5A)
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 400′.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Use the UniFi controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- You can use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- The UniFi controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Networking Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Button: Reset
- Antennas: 3 x Dual-band antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 802.3af/803.2at ; Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
- Power Supply: N/A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9 W
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm / 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to 4 per radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (kits included)